Monday, November 18, 2019

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year



I "re-found" a crafting find. I discovered a fabulous card stock stack at Tuesday Morning a while back and tucked it into a bin in my craft closet.  While working on the 25 Tags of Christmas, I "re-found" it.  The papers are beautiful icy blues with silver accents.  Additionally, there are a few navy and gray prints that are just so elegant.  Thumbing through the stack, I decided to strategically trim the sentiment featured in a decorative border and to accent this piece with gray.  There were some scraps from the blue panel and some stripes on the reverse side of the gray.   I couldn't resist adding a little more to the left side of the card.

I decided that I would try to play along with each Mojo sketch for 2019, and this completes my crafty resolution.  It's been a fun one!



Hope everyone is enjoying holiday crafting and other celebratory preparations,
Christine

Linking to:
Mojo Monday
The Cat's Pajamas (Holiday)



2 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

A very pretty non traditional Christmas card. Isn’t it fun to find these things all over again! TFS!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card, Christine. Love the purple! So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!