Saturday, November 30, 2019

Christmas Love


The 25 Tags of Christmas Celebration includes a 26th bonus day, and what delights that post holds!  Susie's delicate white on pink tag is just so very pretty!  My white die cuts are from Birds of a Feather by My Favorite Things. After adding them to a Reverse Confetti tag, I brushed them with Wink of Stella and added a ribbon and a snowflake embellishment.

Thanks for taking a look,
Christine

Linking to:
25 Tags of Christmas
Word Art Wednesday
SSS Wednesday Challenge

3 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Pretty tag!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Susie said...

Hi Christine!

What a beautiful tag! I'm so flattered you chose my tag to inspire you (she smiles). Now, please create a card that compliments your tag - can you imagine how surprised the recipient will be on Christmas morn? There is nothing like handmade kindness and one of a kind cards/tags at Christmas.

Sincerely,
Susie ~

P.s. Christine, I left a comment earlier on my phone but it didn't seem to take, so this is the second comment. If they both come through, please feel free to delete one of them. I also sent you a thank you note via email.

cm said...

A beautiful, delicate tag in every way! Delighted to see this in the 25 Days gallery!
~carol