Sunday, November 3, 2019

Love You a Latte



It's been fun to add a little coffee to the tags I've been making as Christmas gifts.  These tags include PTI's Made With Love dies, Punny Love stamps by Sweet and Sassy, and a sentiment from my beloved Verve Stash.  Punny Love is such a great set.  I ordered it to make welcome-back-to-school cards for my new students and have plans to make lots of Valentines with it, too.

I am also going to link to the 30-Day Coloring Challenge for the first time ever. So glad I read the fine print...it's lots of fun and doesn't require participation every day.

Thanks for stopping by,

Christine

Linking to:
Coffee Lovers Blog Hop
Word Art Wednesday
SSS Wednesday Challenge

6 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I'm lovin' all the sweet coffee tags you've been making and link up to the CLBH. These are so cute!

Billie A said...

Awesome tags and image.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute little coffee tags.

Fikreta said...

so adorable tags!
Hello from Coffee lovers blog hop!

mamawcindy said...

Your Christmas tags are so Cute!!!

Shelly said...

So fun and sweet!