Saturday, November 16, 2019

Nativity Tag



After a few busy evenings, I am trying to catch up on the 25 tags of Christmas.  So happy to have received this sweet Christmas die from Stamplorations, the sponsor of Day 12.  I chose to join Maria in using the nativity die for my tag.  I love her beautifully inked starry sky behind the silhouette, but wondered how it would look if the image was cut from watercolor paper and softly inked.  I did this mounting it over a fancy square die from PTI.  My husband says it needs more tars in the sky, and he's probably right!

So happy to see my collection of Christmas tags growing.  Thanks for taking a look,
Christine

Linking to:
25 Tags of Christmas (Day 12  Maria)
Word Art Wednesday 
The Cat's Pajamas (Holiday)
Stamplorations Never Ending Anything Goes Challenge



2 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Love this Nativity die!
Lovely tag!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful! Thank you for joining us for the 25 Days of Christmas Tags!