Monday, April 18, 2022

Lush Bloom in Yellow


 There's a gorgeous card up on the Papertrey Ink blog featuring the new tulip dies on a soft gray background.   It's gorgeous and is the lead-in to the challenge of creating with one's favorite yellow flower.  I love the sweet Lush Bloom done up in Lemon Tart, Harvest Gold, and Summer Sunrise.  The big floral is a showstopper.  My card stash is getting low, so I think I will leave the sentiment for later when it's apparent what type of card is needed.

Linking to:

Paper Trey Ink:  The Great Cover-up (Yellow Flowers)

Mod Squad Challenge A/G

1 comment:

Judy Woodland said...

This is just beautiful, I love that happy yellow color for spring. Lots of fabulous work here, thanks so much for playing along with us for the last time over at the Mod Squad. I am very sad that we are retiring, it has been a great ride. Hope to see you around the web!!
Judy~ MSC Designer