Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Happy Birthday with Into the Blooms II


 Dana's card on the What Do I Do With This? challenge deserves a look.  Her beautiful stenciling is accented by touches of TH Grit Paste, and it is truly lovely!  In all actuality, I won some TH products around Christmas time, and the jar of Snow Fall Grit Paste really did leave me asking, "What am I going to do with this?"  I am happy to report that the Grit Paste was easy to apply and dried very quickly leaving a subtle sparkle to the stenciling.  The background was inked in this order from the top down:  Blueberry Sky, Spring Rain, Lilac Grace, and Plum Pudding.  I used a tiny craft spatula to randomly apply the Grit Paste in scattered areas of the background.  I love the look!  The flower was cut from Into the Blooms II.  I may be the last person to figure this out, but the gorgeous leaf die has subtle connections between the leaves to allow for easy and smooth disassembly into smaller clusters.  I am sure that it was designed that way and I just figured it out!!!

Linking to:

What Do I Do With This?  on the PTI Blog

SSS Wednesday Challenge (Happy Tenth Birthday, SSS!)

PIP Challenge


No comments: