Monday, April 4, 2022

Come Boldly before the Throne of Grace


 I am continuing to work on cards to share with a charitable Christian organization that assists foster children.  It's been a blessing to me to select scriptures from my stamp collection to include on the cards.  

I like the spring feel of the lilies and they work well with the scripture, I think.

Thanks for visiting,

Christine

Linking to:

PIP Challenge

Four Seasons Challenge  (A/G Spring--mood  board below---the pink florals inspired me)



5 comments:

Glenda said...

This is quite beautiful and I love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at The Four Seasons Challenge!
Glenda
FS/DT

Darlene said...

Oh Christine this is SO SO pretty! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

Darlene
FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

P.S. If I hadn’t already mentioned it, just wanted to let you know that we have another new challenge blog. This time it’s all about using your EMBOSSING FOLDERS. I hope you’ll come check us out and play along at CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE. Hope to see you there!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is lovely. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at The Four Seasons and please visit again soon.

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

My goodness, this is beautiful! Very rich looking and, of course, a lovely Bible verse too! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at PIP Challenges!
Hugs

Bunny said...

Your card is beautiful. The pierced die you used is great and oh those flowers are lovely. Thank you for joining us at The Four Seasons challenge. Bunny designer for The Four Seasons Challenge