Saturday, April 9, 2022

Effortless Beauties: Happy Birthday


 Melissa's Fab Friday Feature is one of my favorites, both for joining a challenge and for all the inspiration Melissa provides.  Her challenge is to use a stencil....mine was a win from its designer, Miriam Prantner.  I love the Double Wedding Ring feel and stenciled it in Lilac Grace, Plum Pudding, Aqua Mist, and Hawaiian Shores.   It's covered by a vellum panel and layered with Effortless Beauties in the same shades.  Yes.....I CASED Melissa's layout using Bitty Big in Aqua Mist and Lilac Grace.

Linking to:

Melissa's Fab Friday Feature

SSS Wednesday Challenge (Happy Birthday, SSS!)


1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

oh my goodness, Christine....ALL your cards are so stunning. I always enjoy stopping by for inspiration. This is another stunner.