Saturday, April 30, 2022

Best Teacher Ever and a few tips.....


 Continuing to fulfill a request for teacher appreciation cards.  Here are a few tips that help with card production:

  • Precut and score card bases 
  • Precut 8.5 x 11 cardstock into quarters for quick panels.  I keep white, black, and kraft panels on hand for card fronts and for stamping and die cutting images and sentiment panels.
  • The MISTI is wonderful for mass producing layered stamps.  When I have the stamps in place, I stamp LOTS and LOTS.  I store them in a plastic container with customizable spaces----it's meant to house fishing doo-dads, but it's perfect for stamped images, too.
  • I store scraps of white card stock in a quart freezer bag and keep it in the top drawer of my desk.  It's the first place I look when I need to cut a tag or sentiment panel.

No comments: