Saturday, October 30, 2021

The Lord Will Fulfill His Promises


 I am incredibly thankful to be in a discipleship group with the sweetest of ladies.  They are encouraging, faithful in prayer, and have great insight into the scriptures.  We joke that we excel in fellowship.   What a blessing they are to me!  

These bookmarks are to share with them when we meet this week....I can't wait!

The bookmark die is a Papertrey Ink product stamped with a scripture from my beloved Verve collection.  I used PTI's Favor Box Wreath stamp set for the foliage and blooms.  I "stamped off" each image before stamping on the bookmark to keep the colors soft enough for the scripture to be clearly seen.  

Thanks for taking a look,

Christine

Linking to:

Word Art Wednesday

SSS Wednesday Challenge

YNS Challenge (Face your fears---what better way than with promises from God's word?)


No comments: