Friday, October 29, 2021

Lots of Layers: Brushed Birds

 

Kelley shared a gorgeous card on the PTI blog as she challenges crafters to stack up the layers.  Included here are a Blueberry Sky layer dry embossed with Dainty Deliveries, a Tin Stitched panel in white, two strips in Spring Rain Bitty Big papers, and a circle cut with the love to layer set.  Brushed Birds take the focal position in Spring Rain and Blueberry Sky. The leafy clusters are stamped with the Effortless Beauties set.  I always love how cards turn out when using the coordinating papers and inks....wish list.....

Thanks for visiting and enjoy this beautiful October day,

Christine

Linking to:

PTI Blog--The Great Cover Up

Word Art Wednesday

SSS Wednesday Challenge


5 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

This is STUNNING, Christine. I love it so much. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. I simply adore this card.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

tonilea said...

I am partial to birds so I already loved this card when I saw it, but I have to say your use of layers was picture perfect. Love the colors you used. If you don't mind I would like to CASE this card for a Christmas swap I am in. I would change some things because I don't have the same items as you, and my colors would be different, but the overall idea would be similar. If you object, please let me know.

Inkami said...

So pretty with these coordinating palette on your image and papers!

Ida said...

What a pretty card. Love all the layers and colors. Those birds are so sweet looking.

Christine said...

This is a reply to tonilea. Thanks for your kind words. I would love to see the Christmas cards that you make! Please send a link or a photo! Blessings, Christine