Thursday, October 14, 2021

Christmas Joy


 Melissa Phillips shares a beautiful card on the PTI blog and challenges us to create a Christmas card.  My Christmas supplies are rather limited, so I combined things on hand:  Feathered Friends 6 in winter-y colors, the wreath from the Wreath Favor Box stamps, and some sprigs from Effortless Beauties.  I wanted to do some ink blending on the bird, but looking at the whole design, I probably should have left him "less antique looking" since there is so much white on the card.  Many Christmas cards to go, so I will adjust with the next.  :)

Have a joy-filled day,

Christine

Linking to:

The Great Cover-up on the PTI Blog

Word Art Wednesday

Krafty Chicks Challenge (Christmas)


1 comment:

Leanne said...

This is so pretty nice bird and the paper you used is great as well, thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week! Have a great day!

Leanne DT/KCC
Krafty Chicks Challenge