Thursday, October 14, 2021

Just a Note with Sequin Accents


 Catching up on challenges.....The "What do I do with This?" challenge on the PTI blog is a fun one:  to add sequins as and accent.  After layering some fun patterns over the center of the Large Scallop Stacker die, I added a  wreath from the Wreath Favor Box set and a Tiny Tag for the sentiment.  The sequins are silver and have flat backs making them super easy to apply.  They don't add bulk which is important to me since I mail many of my cards.

Hope you are having a blessed day,

Christine

Linking to:

PTI Blog (What do I do with this?)

Word Art Wednesday

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge #507


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet and elegant card, love the colors and the flowers

Thank you for participating on our fortnightly challenges. We love to see more creations of you in our challenges. You can win some fantastic digi's
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge
x
Diana DT

Maria Valente said...

This is such a sweet design and layout! Thank you for playing along at Penny's Challenges.