Monday, October 18, 2021

Hello Fall


 I love this fall paper collection from Echo Park!  It is so much fun to flip through a new stack and have whole sheets of beautiful papers to combine to my heart's content.  I cut a pumpkin from the pretty sunflower print .....  wish I could paint a real one to look like that, but the paper on is plenty of fun!  

We are having a few days of fall weather in our warm part of Texas.  I am sure the temperature will increase soon, but maybe we can welcome fall back soon!

Praying everyone is well and happily crafting,

Christine

Linking to:

Mod Squad Challenge (Pumpkins!)

Word Art Wednesday

PIP Challenge


2 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

Another beautiful card. I love all your patterned papers (they are kinda my thing) and your design is perfect. Thanks for playing along with us once again over at The Mod Squad. I always look forward to your lovely creations!!

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

I love Fall colors and you put together an eye pleasing delight! Thanks for joining in with us at PIP Challenges!
hugs