Saturday, February 6, 2021

Sweet 16


I enjoy playing along with the PTI challenges and always find inspiration there!  Shauna's challenge for this week is to create a Sweet 16 card.  Her sample features the fabulous new Cake, Please set which I hope to find back in stock soon.  After replenishing my supply of blooms from Gran's Garden, I layered lots of PTI pretties over the Scalloped Noted base.  I am glad to have a rainbow of blooms and another card for my dwindling stash of birthday cards.

Thanks for visiting,
Christine

Linking to:  

 

2 comments:

Lyn said...

such a beautiful card, gorgeous colours and the mat die with the green set behind it is just perfect <3

Helen F. said...

Such a lovely Sweet 16 card ~ Gran's Garden is the best floral! Beautiful colors and design, Christine.