Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Birthday Bouquet---Happy Birthday, PTI!


 Many thanks to PTI for a recent gift card with which I ordered the Tag Sale Quilted die.  It's an item I have had on my wish list for quite some time, but its popularity has made it hard to find in stock.  It was a double blessing to have a gift card to spend on such a wish!  Congrats, PTI, on your 14th anniversary.  I love the spring-y feel to today's post.  We are all hoping for warmer weather and brighter days!


Thanks for visiting,

Christine

Linking to:

PTI---Shauna's Birthday Challenge

PIP Challenge

Word Art Wednesday

5 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Christine your card is beautiful! I love the flowers and the dies that you used to make this beauty!!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is GORGEOUS, CHristine. Love the softness and pastels. It's absolutely beautiful, my talented friend. Thanks SO much for sharing it at Word Art Wednesday. I feel so blessed and lucky to have you link up your wonderful art with us.
God bless you always.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Carmela said...

Such a pretty card, Christine!!

Nancy G said...

Beautiful card, love those flowers!

kReN said...

Love this! Thanks for joining us at the PIP Challenge this week. Join me at https://afourthlife.blogspot.com. kReN on the DT