Monday, February 22, 2021

Some People Make the World Special Just by Being in It



 This week's Mojo Sketch is the kind that scares me---there are panels that have to be aligned both vertically and horizontally.  I have learned that liquid glue with some "hydroplaning" qualities, as Cathy Zielske refers to the "scoot time" before the glue dries is really helpful.  I used scraps from a very pretty MME stack in soft florals.  There is not a lot of contrast in the papers, and I like the soft look.  The sentiment is from my Verve stash, and I love it.  I remember a color sheet that I colored for my grandmother when I was little.  I thought the sentiment had been written just for her, and she kept it forever---a sweet memory.

Thanks for stopping by,

Christine



Linking to:  Mojo Monday

PIP Challenge

Word Art Wednesday

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Christine, This is a beautiful card. Thank you for the inspiration.

Bonnie Lynn said...

Beautiful, soft and very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Pammies Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT