Thursday, February 25, 2021

Be Strong and Take Heart all who Hope in the Lord


 So glad the Double D Challenge inspired me to pull out this fun die from YNS.  It is called The Mini Sunburst die, and cuts neatly stitched triangles perfect for gluing into a sunburst shape.  The set also includes a heart, a star, and a flower shape that can be cut from the sunburst panel.  I used some small scraps from a sweet floral stack from Hobby Lobby and layered the heart over a panel cut with an Altenew piercing die.  The dear scripture is from my Verve stash.

Thanks for visiting,

Christine

Linking to:

Double D Challenge

SSS Wednesday AG

Word Art Wednesday

PIP Challenge

3 comments:

Tracie said...

What a beautiful card. I love all the stitched elements on the card. What a fun stitched heart. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

Darlene said...

Oh Christine this is just BEAUTIFUL! Love that quilted heart ... just lovely! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Anything with a Heart’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Judy Woodland said...

I love this! In fact I love it so much I just ordered that die set. I guess that would make you an enabler....lol. Beautiful card, and great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
Judy~ DD DT
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!