Thursday, August 2, 2018

MFT Sketch Challenge: Ham It Up on Your Birthday



Happy dance!  I have groceries and something simmering on the stove, and my husband called needing a birthday card.  Yay!  I can stop and craft one more time before summer's over.

Love the MFT Sketch made into a cute scene.  After sponging a cloudy background with Salty Ocean,   I added some Mowed Lawn distress ink using a make up brush.  It's a good way to get a subtle and even application of ink.  Hog Heaven takes center stage, and the bright sun is a retired Verve die.


Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the August sun,
Christine

Linking to:
MFT Sketch Challenge
PIP Challenge Sunny Day Cards
Die Cutting Divas (Hog Heaven dies, stitched rectangle, and sun dies)
Word Art Wednesday
SSS  Wednesday Challenge Make Your Own Background

6 comments:

Terri Winske said...

Super cute and adorable card! It definitely fits right in with our Sunny Days challenge this week at PIP Challenges! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

Evelyn said...

I love it when my husband needs a card! Sometimes it's a collaborative effort - he has an idea for a design and I see it through!

This is absolutely adorable. Thank you for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!
Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Lisa said...

Oh my this is so sweet and adorable! Love the soft colors in this one... beautiful! And thanks so much for stopping by my place too!

Ginny Maxam said...

Such a cute card! I sure whoever receives this will love it! Thank you for joining In the Word Art Wednesday fun! Ginny M DT

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Adorable! Certainly makes me smile. Thanks for joining us this week at PIP Challenges!
Hugs

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Your card is so beautiful and sweet! LOVE how you stenciled your sky background! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! /Karin