Sunday, August 19, 2018

MFT Birthday Challenge---CAS Birthday Blessings



 School has begun!  I am thrilled with my new students, with my teaching assignment, and with my wonderful co-workers.  There is much to be thankful for, but crafting time is short.  I am especially grateful for just a bit of ink and paper time today.

The card recipe is simple:
Stamps include MFT's Pressed Flowers and Verve's Cake and Candles.
Dies used are Reverse Confetti Wreath, Verve Stitched Banner, and Papertrey Noted.

I combined a sketch and a color challenge to meet MFT's birthday challenge  to create a CAS card.  CAS cards are hard for me, so the support of a color palette and a sketch really help!

Thanks so much for your visit,
Christine

Linking to:
MFT Birthday Project--CAS
Color Throwdown
Freshly Made Sketches
Word Art Wednesday
Stamplorations Summer Theme and Sketch 



1 comment:

Kim S said...

I love those soft flowers - wonderful as part of the wreath! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.