Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Make Your Own Background: Happy Birthday


I sponged Peacock Feather Distress Ink through a DIY stencil made from a Tim Holtz thinlits die.  Reverse Confetti's Build a Bunch flowers and foliage elements were embossed on watercolor paper, and color was added by scribbling with Arteza Markers and spraying them liberally with water.  The sentiment is from Bloom Brighter (Retired Verve) and is embossed in gold on a vellum strip.

I had such fun making this card!
Thanks so much for stopping by,
Christine

Linking to:
SSS Wednesday Challenge -- Make your own background
Word Art Wednesday-- A/G
Die Cuttin' Divas -- A/G----I used a die cut as a stencil and die cut all the Build a Bunch Elements

1 comment:

Marge said...

Such a sweet background, Christine! Peacock feathers is one of my favorite colors and I love how you used diecut as stencil. Beautiful design by the soft floral images. Thank you for stopping by to my blof and joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Marge
×