Sunday, August 26, 2018

Inspired By--Brighter Each Day



When I saw this gorgeous card by Julee Tillman, I quickly ordered the Lumber 3D embossing folder.  It works like a dream!  I misted the paper and ran it through the Big Shot three times, as recommended.  Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain Distress inks highlight the texture.

I couldn't resist the inspiration photo at Inspired By......the dotted paper is a remnant from a well-loved Heidi Swapp stack, and  Verve's Bloom Brighter was embossed in gold and watercolored with Arteza real brush pens.

So grateful for some crafting time today.  Have a fabulous week!
Christine

Linking to:
Inspired By
Word Art Wednesday
Stamplorations Summer Theme and Sketch Challenge

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Such a pretty card! I love those flowers. Thanks for playing at Inspired By!