Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Lawn Fawn Interactive: It's a Boy


The current Lawn Fawn challenge is to create an interactive card.  I am not an engineer....I am not great at building cards more complex than top- or side-folding.

However, I was so enchanted with Lisa Bzibziak's card (Click the link and say, "Awwww how darling!") that I had to find the Lawn Fawn challenge blog and give it a try.

I used Plus One to create a simple pop-up gift card holder for to celebrate the arrival of a baby boy this fall.  The only gift card I had on hand was Starbucks, but it worked for photo purposes.  (Insert laugh....new parents need coffee!  I didn't start drinking it until I had a new baby and a full time job.)


Thanks for stopping by,
Christine

Linking to:
Lawn Fanatics Challenge 33

1 comment:

Christiana said...

What a sweet and simple card! Who wouldn't love that! Especially when you include a gift card like that! ;) Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!