Wednesday, August 8, 2018

AHSC 276--Plentiful Polkadots and Poppies


 Hello!  It's a wonderful Wednesday and time to share my interpretation of the Atlantic Hearts Sketch.

Since spending some time organizing my craft room, I set a goal to use more papers from those "almost finished" stacks of card stock.  This one is called Hip Hip Hooray by American Crafts and has been well enjoyed.  I decided to see what would happen if  the flowers from Verve's Poppy Birthday were stamped over the patterns.....and the coolest thing happened to the centers of the dotted flowers!  The black ink "took" to the white dots and left a wonderful effect in the centers.  Wish I could say I planned it!!!


Thanks so much for your visit,
Christine

Linking to:
Word Art Wednesday
Crop Stop


3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is darling, Christine! Love those colorful poppiesand the delightful polka dot center surprise. :)

Beebeebabs said...

Such a beautiful card - love the flowers thanks for sharing

Esther Asbury said...

What a fun polka-dot surprise in the middle of your lovely flowers! So happy you linked this up to the Cropstop blog this month!