Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Word of Your Unfailing Love


Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.  This sweet scripture is a great prayer at bedtime!  

The colorful panel was creating by heat embossing a plaid stamp in clear embossing powder and blending on a rainbow of PTI dye inks.  The layered blossom is from Into the Blooms II.  The panel left just the right space for the scripture from Verve.

Thanks for visiting,

Christine

Linking to:

Papertrey Ink What do I do with this?  August 30

SSS Wednesday Challenge

2 comments:

Carmela said...

Lovely combination of different sets!

Karen Letchworth said...

Your cards are SO pretty, Christine. I always enjoy stopping by to take a peek at what you're creating, and they're always SO sweet. If you happen to post anything "Autumn", there's a fun new challenge called Four Seasons. You can find here:
https://thefourseasonschallenge.blogspot.com/
They're also looking for Guest Designers. I hope you will create an Autumn card and play along. I love seeing your sweet cards.
Blessings,
Karen L