Friday, August 6, 2021

A basket of blooms


 The newest Great Cover Up challenge on the PaperTrey Ink blog is not to be missed!  Kavya shares a couple of amazingly creative cards that focus on combining different sets of stamps and dies.  She outdid herself is all that I can say!

I don't think my project has the wow factor of Kavya's, but I do like the basket from PTI's Delightful Bunch filled with flowers from the Wreath Favor Box Collection.  As I was fiddling with layers, I was delighted to find that the larger of the Fun Frames (just got them!) fits perfectly in the center of the Tin Stitched cover die!

Thanks so much for visiting,

Christine

Linking to:

Ink to Paper Great Cover Up

Mod Squad Challenge ---Month of Thanks

Word Art Wednesday

1 comment:

Judy Woodland said...

Another beauty. I love this one too, again with the white background and colorful focal. Just lovely. Thanks for playing along with us once again over at the Mod Squad!!!