Thursday, August 5, 2021

Camp Create: Background Bonanza

 


Believe it or not, my husband and my son had car trouble the same week, so they have been sharing my car.  Actually, I am quite thankful that neither problem caused an accident or injury, and I am making the best of things by using my at-home time to create.

I received Creative Corners accessories for the MISTI as a gift, and I'd not really tried them out until working on this card.  I used the triangular ruler and the corner inserts to repeat the sentiment for use as a background.  Really easy....as long as I kept the stamp clean and dry in order to reposition.  I never tire of using MFT's Adorable Elephants, and the cards always seem well-received, so it's nice to have another for my stash.

Thanks for visiting,

Christine

Linking to:

MFT Camp Create Day Four:  Background Bonanza

Word Art Wednesday


No comments: