Friday, August 13, 2021

Delicate Primrose Thank You


 The Mod Squad Challenge is one I frequently enjoy, and I am thrilled that they have chosen to honor their kind sponsors with  a month of thanks.  I mailed a card to Gina K this morning in appreciation of her sponsorship of Mod Squad and also just to say thank you for the time she spends creating her wonderful videos.  They kept me company during the past school year on days I was absolutely exhausted from teaching in-person and virtually.  It was uplifting to view the lesson and "to have some company" when too tired to craft myself.  

This card was created with Altenew's Delicate Primrose stamp and die set.  The leafy frame is also an Altenew die.

Thanks for visiting,

Christine

Linking to:

Mod Squad Challenge

Altenew

Word Art Wednesday

2 comments:

Barbara said...

So pretty and wonderfully done with these colors. Great background die too. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday Challange.

Judy Woodland said...

Oh wow, another beauty. I love the die cut frame. So happy to see you here once again at the Mod Squad.