Friday, July 12, 2019

Sketch Challenge Meets Color Challenge



The current Mod Squad Challenge is to use the colors red, white, and blue, and I combined this directive with the fun MFT sketch.  I used MFT Pressed Flowers, inking them with a blender brush.  The authentic ones are called Life Changing brushes, but mine are just good quality make up brushes.  They have truly changed how I feel about (and achieve) ink blending, and I love the effect that can be created on solid stamps like these.  Another benefit is that they truly extend my ink collection.  These flowers were cone in one shade of red and one shade of blue.  I added a little splatter by placing ink on an acrylic block and thinning it with water.


Thanks so much for taking a look,
Christine

Linking to:
Mod Squad Challenge
MFT Sketch Challenge

No comments: