Wednesday, July 10, 2019

May Sunshine and Laughter Brighten your Days


I absolutely adore the combination of pink, black, and gold, so I had to play along at Color Throwdown.  The designers' samples are just gorgeous!

I used Reverse Confetti's Rose Garden stamps and dies along with a retired Verve sentiment that is one of my favorites.  The Rose Garden stamps are no longer on the RC site, but I found them in the spot linked above.  However, I did find the dies in the RC shop for just $5.  I love this set and use it quite a bit, so I am surprised that it is getting hard to find.  Sorry for the ramblings....just consider it shopping assistance.

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Christine

In addition to CTD, I am linking my card to:
Word Art Wednesday

1 comment:

Lynn Put said...

Such a beautiful card with a wonderful sentiment and pretty roses!