Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Happy Birthday to You


I enjoy playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge when I get a chance.  I worked with this sketch for quite a while until it worked for me, cutting three sets of background papers before it felt right.  The central partying trio of kitties replaces the larger circle, and I gave them a couple extra gifts off to the left, because all kitties love treats, right?  The bow replaces the banner since Newton's Birthday Trio has a built-in sentiment.

Thanks for taking a look,
Christine



Linking to:
Inky Paws Challenge
Word Art Wednesday
Kat Scrappiness (Patriotic or Pets)

3 comments:

sue t. said...

Very cute!! Thanks for joining us at Inky Paws!

Indy's Designs said...

What a wonderful birthday card! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
Hugs,
Debbie

Bobbi Lemanski said...

What a fun party these cuties are having! Thank you for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge! We hope to see you for the next one, too!