Saturday, May 4, 2019

Thanks for being Awesome


One last teacher appreciation card.....as mom and an educator, I am always thankful for inspiring  and effective teachers.  During his senior year in college, my son has really bonded with a teacher who nurtured interests and skills and provided some wonderful opportunities. My son took time to seek out the teacher and to verbally thank him.  I offered to make a card and to send some goodies, and my son was thrilled.  (I remember those junior high days when I was forbidden from these activities, and am glad he got over it pretty quickly!)

The "last times" are bittersweet as we watch our children grow up, but I am glad my young man is willing to share a word of thanks during this busy graduation season. 

I turned to a favorite Mojo sketch to create a clean masculine card and am pleased with how it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by,
Christine

Linking to:
Word Art Wednesday


No comments: