Saturday, May 4, 2019

Let's TACO 'bout your birthday


We have lots of celebrations coming this week.  I am so glad that a graduation will bring family together around the time of my dad's birthday!  Masculine cards are hard for me...my stamps and dies are primarily flowers, but isn't this little Lawn Fawn set adorable!?  This taco trio was heat embossed in black and watercolored with Arteza Real Brush Markers.

Wishing you the happiest of days,
Christine

Linking to:
SSS Wednesday Challenge (Birthday)
Happy Birthday SSS!  This sweet set came right out of your store!
PIP Challenge (CAS)

1 comment:

Misty Elam said...

This is so cute!!! You’ve colored those adorable tacos perfectly and that red checkers reminds me of a table cloth. Beautifully constructed. Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. I hope you’ll join us again soon.
Misty