Friday, May 3, 2019

Coffee Lover's Blog Hop--Take Out



I adore participating in the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!  This has been a crazy, busy, happy year, and the last time the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop rolled around, I told myself to be responsible and to take care of business rather than play along.

I enjoyed visiting and commenting, but boy did I miss playing along.  As the school year comes to a close, we celebrate a couple of really important graduations, and gear up for summer volunteer opportunities, I am determined to enter a few cards.

This one features a take-out cup using MFT's Coffee Cup Die-Namics  cut from scraps of watercolored and stenciled paper.  It's a mini cutie!

Thanks for taking a look!
Christine

Linking to
Coffee Lover's Blog Hop
PIP Challenge (CAS)

15 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I agree -- the CLBH is a lot of fun! I love the sweet card you made especially that floral coffee wrapper! So pretty!

Karen Letchworth said...

Thanks for sharing a fun coffee project in the Coffee Lovers Hop. It's a lot of work for a lot of people, but I'm SO grateful for all those who participate, and all those who generously donate the prizes. It's a privilege to be a part of the crafting community.
Blessings,
Karen L

Becca Yahrling said...

I started making cards early this time around so that I'd be ready! lol It is not easy!! Your card is lovely.

New Creations said...

Love your card, so Beautiful!

~amy~ said...

Happy that you were able to play along! Love that pretty to go cup!

tonyamaries said...

Love the colors on this! Great job!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is such a pretty cup on your card.

Billie A said...

Pretty cup. Fun card and design

Helen Gullett said...

Simple and fun card with that big tall cup!

Marilyn said...

Great card and it's perfect for the theme!

Fikreta said...

beautiful card!

Lisa said...

Love this! Love the contrast of that beautiful cup and the dark background!

Hetty said...

What a beautiful cup on your card!

Cindy C. said...

So glad you entered, nice to see this pretty cup!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

I also love the CLBH!! Beautiful card!