Sunday, May 5, 2019

Coffee Lover's Hop: Shine!




If anyone read my first Coffee Lover's Blog Hop post, you know it's a crazy, busy, happy time of life for me.  Definitely need lots of coffee to keep going.

For this hop, I challenged myself to use scraps (from that huge pile)  to create miniature coffee cards.  This one features a (retired) sun die from Rise Above and a tiny coffee image from Carpe Diem.  The set is intended for use in planners, and it's just adorable.

Thanks for taking a look!
Christine

Linking to CLC Blog Hop
Kat Scrappiness 

10 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

This is DARLING, Christine. I really hope you win a fabulous prize during the coffee hop. Your cards have all been SO lovely.
Blessings,
Karen L

Esther Asbury said...

I love your big bright sunshine and matching sentiment!

~amy~ said...

Perfect sentiment with that background!

tonyamaries said...

Pretty card!

Becca Yahrling said...

Very sweet!

Billie A said...

Sweet card.

Verna Angerhofer said...

So cheery with that sun design.

Fikreta said...

great card!

Hetty said...

Great sunny card!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Cute card!