Friday, April 10, 2020

With Sympathy


When I saw the CTD swatch, I knew I had to play along,  At he same time, we wanted to send a sympathy card to a the family of a sweet elderly friend who passed away a few days ago.  I intended to dig through my card stash for a sympathy card, but loved this bouquet so much,  I decided to add a sympathy sentiment.  It really is fitting, because our friend was a dear, faithful believer who has been released from the pain of an aging body.  I am most sad, though, that the current stay-at-home order keeps us from comforting the family in person.  I hope this card will remind them of the joy their mom brought in life and is now enjoying in heaven.

Hope you have a blessed Easter weekend,
Christine

Linking to:
Color Throwdown
Word Art Wednesday

1 comment:

Wanda Cullen said...

Beautiful sympathy card and love the gray lattice look background! I'm in the same dilemma with the death of a friend's husband on Friday. No in person hugs but hopefully words and a card will show my support. Thanks so much for joining us at CTD!