Friday, April 17, 2020

Special Delivery



I have so enjoyed Melissa Phillips Friday Feature and Ink to Paper's Project Reach Out. Today, Melissa shared a gorgeous 'special delivery' tag attached to a packet of handmade cards. What  a thoughtful gift that will be paid forward!  Several days ago, I decided that I would bake my son some cookies even if I had to leave them on his porch.  We've not seen each other in five weeks as his wife is a nurse.  I miss them so and want to encourage them a little. Now, their plate of cookies will be just a bit prettier.

Thanks so much for taking a look,
Christine

Linking to Ink To Paper's Project Reach Out
Word Art Wednesday
PIP Challenge

2 comments:

Chris said...

Such a sweet tag! I am sure your son and his wife will enjoy the cookies too.

Terri Winske said...

It's a beautiful gift tag with very elegant detail! The colors are really pretty and I'm sure your son and his wife will appreciate the thought you put into it and the cookies! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at PIP Challenges!