Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Two-Sheet Wonder--Mojo Monday




I've not done much with OSW cards, but I do save every little scrap and try to use them in future cards.  It's a similar concept....just use all the pieces in one setting when doing either one-sheet- or two-sheet- wonders.

I bent the rules a little on these cards.  I have a gorgeous Authentique pad that includes pink, yellow, and blue patterned papers that mix and match.  The rest of the pad is black and white prints.  I used the last two yellow sheets remaining in the pad for the two card backgrounds.  The other pieces are from the backs of these two sheets and from scraps saved from previous projects. That left a problem with card made from the two "B" panels.  I solved this problem by making a 3 x 4 panel by gluing down strips of various widths. 

All the sentiments came from my beloved Verve Plain Jane collection. It was really fun to use the last bits of these pretty papers, and I am definitely pinning the instructions for this project!

Thanks for stopping by,
Christine

Linking to:
Mojo Monday
Word Art Wednesday

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Beautiful set of cards. Great job with the sketches. Love the papers and sentiments. TFS