Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Blessings Today and Always


On-line teaching is keeping me busy, but we have been encouraged to step away from the computer.  I did that yesterday evening, creating this little encouragement card with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch. 

We painted and installed new flooring in my craft room right before the Covid epidemic began, so my everything is neatly organized, and it's fun to 'rediscover' some of my supplies.  This card is made of small scraps and two stems from PTI's Bitty Bouquets.  The sentiment was a thank-you tucked into a Verve order.

Have a blessed day,
Christine

Linking to:
Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge
Word Art Wednesday A/G
Mod Squad Challenge (Spring theme)

4 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

How lovely, this is simply beautiful. I love all your elements here!!! Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!


Melanie Hungerford said...

Such a great interpretation of the sketch, and a nice use for those paper scraps. Lovely card! Thank you for joining the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge,
Melanie

NJ Stamping Queen said...

So glad you got a chance to create such a lovely card for AHSC challenge. I love the stitched frames you used and the delicate flowers. Thanks so much for sharing your pretty card with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge--please join us again soon!
:) Marie

Brandi said...

Such a pretty card, I love the soft colours for the flowers, makes it so pretty! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca