Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Sending Hugs



I am playing along with the Ink to Paper "Project Reach Out" challenge.  The theme is rainbow cheer.  I crated the rainbow by inking a watercolor panel with Distress Oxides, lightly spritzing them and cutting them with a Sunny Studios die.  I thought the sun looked a little plain, so I added a face.  I loved the child-like whimsy of a personified sun so much that I uploaded a photo to share with all my students via our virtual lesson platform.  I hope it lets them know how much I miss them.

Hope you are finding some bright spots in your day,
Christine

Linking to:
 Ink to Paper Project Reach Out
Word Art Wednesday
PIP Challenge

1 comment:

Kelly Lunceford said...

This is so cute! I love your beautiful rainbow and sweet sun! Thanks so much for joining me for this challenge!❤❤❤