Saturday, June 8, 2019

Jeremiah 29:11 for the graduate


I love sharing this scripture with graduates, and it is lettered so beautifully in this retired Verve set.  Included is a solid cross image that perfectly frames the word LORD and makes such a wonderful watermark. 

Also included in the card recipe  are SSS Bold Bold Flowers  and a scattering of  sequins from April Birthstone Sparkle Blend by Doodles Paper Playground.  The sequins were such fun to add to the card, and having a mix of sizes and shapes was really helpful to me. For some reason, I have trouble with random scatterings and can spend more time deciding where to put the sequins than I took to make the card!  The sequins really took the card up a notch!  Many thanks to Amber MacMurty for this wonderful prize!

Thanks for visiting,
Christine

Linking to:
Word Art Wednesday
Ellibelle's Corner (Summer Colors)
A Gem of a Challenge

3 comments:

Mynn xx said...

What an absolutely gorgeous card! I LOVE the different patterns you used and the smattering of bling! I hope you link this up with us this month at The Rainbow Card Challenge! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

mamamacmurtrymakesthings said...

This is such a gorgeous card, Christine, I love those soft colors! Thank you so much for sharing it with me--and for the sweet shout out! Crafty Hugs to you!!

Ellibelle said...

A wonderful design with the pretty Summer colors!
Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge where the themes are Summer scenes, Summer Treats or Summer colors! Don't forget this challenge runs until the end of July, so hope to see you joining in again!
xEllie
Ellibelle's Corner