Thursday, June 20, 2019

Happiness is.....


The Kat Scrappiness challenge for this month is "Meals with Dad".  Coffee and donuts is the perfect breakfast for us....he's donuts, I'm coffee.  I think both these sets are retired.  The cute donut is from Reverse Confetti's "Donut you Know" set and filled with sweet puns.  The sentiment is from a Verve set that allows the stamper to build lots of different happiness is statements.  Last, but not least, I topped the donut with some adorable Kat Scrappiness Heart Sprinkles.  How perfect for a donut topping!  These were a prize from a previous Kat Scrappiness challenge.  Thanks so much!

I am also linking this to Lisa B's challenge on the CLC Blog.  Though my stamps/dies are retired, I know that both Reverse Confetti and Verve have been CLC hop sponsors in the past.  

Hope your day is a blessed one with all the coffee you need,
Christine

In addition to the challenges linked above, I am linking to Word Art Wednesday 
and to the PIP Challenge.

3 comments:

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Such a sweet card, good for a hubby or significant other or even a good friend! So glad you joined in with us at PIP Challenges!
Hugs

Lisa said...

This is fun! Love the paper and that big ol' donut! Happy you linked it up at the CLC!

Lisa said...

Love your card Christine! Thanks for joining us for the June card challenge at Kat Scrappiness!