Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Happy Birthday


The June challenge over on The Cat's Pajamas Blog is "all things summer".  I hope this card qualifies with its warm colors and florals even though the beautiful TCP die is called  Spring Wreath.  I cut the wreath and layering pieces from watercolor paper and brushed ink over them using make up brushes that resemble life-changing ink brushes.  The striped area was stenciled using the same green ink as the wreath base, also utilizing the brushes.    My plaid stamp has been MIA...I was ever so grateful to find it in my craft closet stuck to a container.  (I seldom lose stamps or dies, and this was driving me crazy!) Anyway, it is good to have it back, and the colors in this card make me happy!

Thanks for taking a look,
Christine

Linking to:
The Cat's Pajamas

No comments: