Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Isaiah 7:14 Gift Bag for Wordart Wednesday


 Isaiah 7:14 is a wonderful promise from scripture...I love the wording that the Lord, Himself, will give the sign that Immanuel is coming.  It's a beautiful for Christmas cards and projects, and the digital word art is available for download at Word Art Wednesday.

My project is a double pocket gift bag.  It is a humble brown paper lunch sack with the bottom edge folded and secured with Scor Tape. The plaid layer was cut with a paper trimmer, but for the next one, I will check my  stash for a rectangular die cut that coordinates with the bottom pocket.  The layered holly dies are by Momenta and originally came in a cluster of three.  I snipped them apart to layer around the scripture.  The berries had a nice embossing line that allowed for white gel pen highlights.

I intend to fill the pockets with Christmas tags to share with a sweet group of ladies from church.

Thanks so much for visiting,

Christine


No comments: