Thursday, December 2, 2021

Birthday Mug



 I am still working on a collection of cards to give Mom as a Christmas gift, and, of course, I am short on masculine ones.  This mug die came in my most recent PTI order, and I had dreams of stamping the die cut with tiny flowers to create the kind of coffee vessel I love......However, the current Great Cover Up challenge calls for sentiments to be heat embossed on black, and a much-needed masculine birthday card was born.  CAS cards can be really fulfilling!

BTW, I usually don't have too much Never-Before-Used-Schtuff at one time, but I was blessed with a couple of random challenge wins lately, and I sure am enjoying the new crafting treasures!

Happy December second!

Christine

Linking to:

What Do I Do with This?

December NBUS

1 comment:

TK said...

Love this! Your plaid and warm beverage makes me want to jump in and warm up