Thursday, December 2, 2021

Christmas Bloom Box




I try to play along with the Papertrey Ink challenges as often as possible.  I just received Into the Blooms:  Dahlias in the mail and decided to cut them from rich Christmas colors.  Since the directive was to make a box, I hesitated....boxes are challenging to me.  However,  my desire to use these wonderful new dies won out.  The panels of the box are PTI's Tag Sale:  Quilted die, and the base was made from a quarter sheet of card stock scored all the way around at one inch.  It fit nicely...no engineering or hard math needed.  :)

Thanks for visiting,

Christine

Linking to:

The Great Cover Up:  Gift Boxes

SSS Wednesday Challenge (Christmas)


2 comments:

Greta said...

Ingenius & beautiful! Thanks for saying how you made this. I may use your directions since I happen to have that tag die!

Kelly said...

This is so darling! What a great use of that die 💝