Saturday, November 6, 2021

Winter Flowers: Poinsettia


 Last Christmas, I 'rediscovered' this pretty abstract poinsettia stamp and die in my stash.  It is part of Simon Says Stamp's Winter Flowers collection.  I have all several sets from this series and love the fun 'outside-the-lines' feel of the images.  They are so easy to water color.  I watercolored these using PTI's  Raspberry Fizz and New Leaf inks with a waterbrush....fast and fun!

The Christmas cards are now finished...unless I find an inspiring challenge in the days to come.

Christine

Linking to:

Word Art Wednesday

Mod Squad Challenge

1 comment:

Judy Woodland said...

Another lovely bloom. Love that you have chosen the pink and green this time, very pretty. So happy to see again over at The Mod Squad. Thanks for playing along.