Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Sing Praise FaithDex for Word Art Wednesday


 I am incredibly thankful for the Word Art Wednesday challenge.  It was one of the first challenges I entered as a beginning card maker, and Karen was so very generous with kind words and encouragement.  I enjoy the devotions, partake of the word art, and have been blessed with a few prizes over the years.

It is a blessing to be included on the design team.  I hope that my projects will encourage others to play along.  

Here are few details about my Faith Dex card:  The base was cut from a Paper Studio sheet from Hobby Lobby using a die by Heidi Swapp.   The die cuts are by MFT.

I truly enjoy making Faith Dex cards to spotlight special verses.  It's amazing how glancing at the pretty cards aid with scripture memory, and the small palette of the card  is a great place to try new techniques or use scraps and extra die cuts.

Thanks for stopping by,

Christine

1 comment:

Barb Finnical said...

Christine, I just love this Faith Dex card! I saw it over at Word Art Wednesday and it caught my eye because I still use a Rolodex. Beautiful work. I'm so inspired!