Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Joyful Day

 


It is a joyful day on so very many counts, and I hope that you are able to give thanks for numerous blessings as we approach Thanksgiving!

I was thrilled to see the Joyful Day stamps designed by Julee Tilman for Sweet and Sassy Stamps.  I love her work, and it is great that her designs are being produced in photopolymer once again!  

I usually give my mom a supply of birthday cards for Christmas or for her birthday which is on New Year's Eve.  My stash is down, so this one is going into her collection.  I am looking forward to using some of the cute sentiments in this stamp set.

Thanks for visiting.  Blessings,

Christine

Linking to:

PIP Challenge 

SSS Wednesday Challenge A/G

NBUS  (Didn't wait long to use this darling set!)



2 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Super sweet images and card! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

Darnell said...

What a thoughtful daughter you are, Christine! I love the way the patterns work on this delish cupcake design and the schparkle is just amazing! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! (I'm still full!!) Hugs, Darnell