Saturday, June 5, 2021

Sunshine and Laughter


 I am incredibly thankful to have enjoyed a beginning-of-summer visit with my parents, brother, and his family!  It's been such a long time due to Covid, and I am grateful not only for a long overdue visit but also for the fact that we are all healthy.  So many families do not have that joy, and they are in my prayers.

With the end of the school year and trip preparations, it's been a long time since I've made a card.  This one is for Ink to Paper's Great Cover Up challenge. It's based on the idea that we get more crafting mileage from intricate background dies by using simple shapes to calm busy designs.  I layered a stitched rectangle over the gorgeous Scrolled Frame die for a new look. The florals from Gran's Garden are stamped in Aqua Mist.

Wishing you sunshine and laughter,

Christine

Linking to:

Ink to Paper Great Cover Up June 2

Word Art Wednesday





No comments: